Language · Sprache
 
 

THE ROOTS OF FLT

In 1919, with a small locksmith's workshop in Weinsberg, August Läpple laid the foundation stone for today's LÄPPLE Group. The secret of his success was providing efficient and economical solutions that matched perfectly to the production conditions of his customers. He combined masterly ability with the use of state-of-the-art technology.

From the former craftsman's establishment, a powerful company group with 2000 employees has emerged today. The LÄPPLE Group provides its customers with innovative high-tech solutions at the highest level of quality.

  • 1919 Founding of a mechanics workshop by August Läpple (1885-1968) in Weinsberg
  • 1948 LÄPPLE becomes first supplier of Porsche
  • 1950 Move to the new factory in Heilbronn
  • 1958 LÄPPLE is largest independent toolmaker in Germany with over 1300 employees
  • 1974 Takeover of FIBRO GmbH
  • 1990 Founding of LÄPPLE Blechverarbeitung GmbH & Co. KG Bayern in Teublitz
  • 2002 Founding of LÄPPLE AG
  • 2004 Acquisition of GSA Automation in Bad Friedrichshall and merger into FIBRO – GSA Automation
  • 2009 Founding of LÄPPLE Blechverarbeitung GmbH Heilbronn (01/09)
  • 2011 Merger of FIBRO – GSA and LÄPPLE Anlagenbau into FIBRO LÄPPLE TECHNOLOGY, headquarters in Hassmersheim